A TRAVELER WITHOUT OBSERVATIONS IS A BIRD WITHOUT WINGS
Book a 3 night stay in our Deluxe rooms with panoramic sea views and experience the Solila nature preserve. Only a stone’s throw away from The Chedi Luštica Bay Hotel.
Starting from EUR 200 per night for 2 persons, including breakfast
** Subject to 10% service charge
** Minimum stay 3 nights
The offer includes:
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons
- Guaranteed upgrade to the most luxurious room category with direct sea view
- Complimentary transfer from/to the Solila protected nature preserve daily
- Welcome drink upon check-in
- Fresh fruit plate in the room upon arrival
- 20.00 EUR Spa credit per person per stay
- Complimentary use of the outdoor pool with sunbeds, parasols, and towels
- Complimentary access to the Asian-inspired The Spa & Health Club including indoor pool, sauna, steam room, experience shower, and gym
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet throughout the hotel
Terms and Conditions:
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and city tax
- The offered price is available for stays between October 2022 and March 2023
- Cancellation policy: free cancellation is possible 3 days before arrival.
- Offer is valid for other months as well, however, the price and cancelation policy will be different.
The Solila area is a protected nature reserve, aimed at establishing the best possible conditions for the development of biodiversity and a safe habitat for plants and animals, primarily birds.
The season in which a large and diverse number of birds can be seen is February-May and September-November. During this period, it is possible to see rare birds for the area, as in that period they migrate and regularly visit the reserve for rest and gathering food to continue their journey.
The movement of visitors is limited to the area of a circular walking and cycling trail in the length of about 2 km, along which there are 8 information boards with information about the natural and cultural characteristics of the reserve, 2 bird watching towers and several benches. Movement in other parts of the reserve is prohibited. Group visits are limited to up to 30 participants per group, and it is recommended that groups be smaller, especially during bird migration periods.
Follow Solila on Facebook and Instagram
Some additional facts:
*After more than 10 years, young flamingos returned to Solila (in October 2020)
*Solila is nominated as a “Good Practice Story” as Tivat was declared one of the Top 100 Green destinations in the world